The luxurious Marbella residences feature tropical-colonial design with traditional clay-tile roofs, Old World wrought iron detailing and exposed wood accents. The Marbella1A penthouse features 3,800 square feet of beautiful interior space and comfortably sleeps 10 people. A domed foyer welcomes you into the great room with its impressive volume and coiffered ceilings.
- The master bedroom boasts a king-size bed, a private bath with a Jacuzzi tub, a large walk-in closet, and a private balcony, offering the ultimate escape and relaxation. Open the doors at night and fall asleep to the sounds of the ocean waves hitting the shore. The two additional bedrooms each have two double beds, walk-in closets, private baths and balconies. Each bedroom has its own 32′ Sharp LCD Flat Panel television. There is also a 42′ Sharp LCD Flat Panel television with a DVD/CD player
in the spacious living room.
- Marbella1A has breathtaking views overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Marina, Bay, Infinity Pools, and Rain Forest.
This view will lift your spirits and relax your soul.
- The open-concept gourmet kitchen features Costa Rican hardwood cabinetry, Italian ceramic counter tops, designer fixtures, stainless steal Frigidaire Professional Series and Cuisinart appliances.
- Overlooking the balcony and steps away, you will have access to 2 infinity pools surrounding a Jacuzzi, and BBQ area. A lush garden awaits you to relax and enjoy.
- There is also internet access (free upon request), and a local Costa Rican phone. A Vonage phone is available for unlimited free calls to the United States, Canada, Great Britain, France, and Italy.
- Daily maid service, 24-hour security guard as well as concierge service and room service are some of the additional services you may enjoy here
- Upon your arrival, you will receive your welcome package containing beers, sodas,
water, coffee, snacks, and toiletries.
- The condo features Central AC with independent controls in each bedroom, laundry facilities within the unit, elevator,
covered parking, and air conditioned gym just steps away
- Los Suenos is a 50 mile drive from the San Jose airport and a taxi service can easily be arranged in advance or
directly at the airport.
- Helicopter Tours of the country as well as helicopter transportation between the airport and Los Sueños are available by Special Request
- Personal Chefs are available for hire by Special Request